Parish Church, Runcorn

Parish Church

A view of the Salvin designed Parish Church of "All Saints". All the gravestones,except one, have been flattened and the area grassed. The only stone still standing, by the church entrance, is that of Canon Barclay, the man responsible for the church rebuilding in 1857/59, to replace a very dilapidated much-repaired mediaeval church.

The reverse side of this postcard had not been used, and is not displayed